Available online and Hobart store only
Inspired by the groovy atmosphere of Rio De Janeiro, the Big Lauda Long Robe with its red and cream squiggles will be the perfect companion on your way down to breakfast. The full-length, wrap-style robe is crafted in 100% Jacquard-woven terry cotton that lets your body breathe. With its generous fit, the robe feels like a big hug wrapped around you.
- 100% cotton
- Heavyweight jacquard-woven terrycloth
- Resort collar
- Self-belt at the waist
- Two large front pockets and one chest pocket
- Made in Portugal
- Designed in Stockholm
- Article number: 8102-01
- Generous fit
- Full length
- Machine wash at 40°C inside out with similar colours and full load to prevent fiber shedding
- Avoid softeners to maintain absorbency
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low temperature
- Iron on medium temperature
- Do not dry clean
- Sunscreen and chlorine can cause discoloration
- Sharp or pointed objects can get hooked in the terry loops and cause loose threads. Cut loose threads at the root right away and it will not damage the rest of the garment due to the construction of the fabric, never pull on them.
O, A and S are the three initials of the founder's name (Oliver Adam Sebastian). The brand was born during his numerous trips to the family summer home in Barcelona. It all started with Oliver continuously supplying his friends with the rare product of espadrilles, which until 2010 couldn’t be found in all of Scandinavia. The espadrilles were soon joined by swimwear, and OAS grew into the resort brand it is today - established in countries worldwide to provide the brand's customers with year-round vacation wear.