Nailmatic's Pure Color is a 10-free, bio-based nail polish that brings together coverage, shine and hold without compromising on your eco-friendly convictions!
Pure Color nail polishes are 84% bio-based. But what does that mean? Nailmatic have replaced solvents derived from petrol or natural gas (yuck!) with plant-derived solvents (that’s more like it!) from natural origin raw materials such as cotton, maize, potato, wheat and manioc.
What about the remaining 16%? This allows the polish to retain its easy application, shine and hold with natural and/or organic pigments (depending on the shade), filmogenic agents and plasticizers. It’s part of a necessary, controlled and accepted compromise. As a plus: our polishes are enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil to nourish nails.
- Bio-based nail polish
- Smooth coverage with a high-shine finish
- Long lasting finish with 5 days of intense colour
- Enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil to make your hands and nails happy
- 10-free nail polish (ie. free from parabens, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles)
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Eco-friendly polish with eco-friendly packaging - can be recycled at the end of its life and printed with vegetable dyes
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 15850 (red 6 lake & red 7 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake).