Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
"PM" stands for particle matter, which are airborne pollutants such as gases and bacteria, that are invisible to the naked eye.
The "2.5" refers to microns. Microns are tiny. So PM2.5 represents particles 2.5 microns and below. As such, PM2.5 filters can reduce exposure to the smaller pollutants like bacteria.
- WASHABLE COTTON mask that will stick with you like a mate. All that needs to be replaced is the filter.
- PM2.5 FILTER reduces exposure to dangerous airborne pollutants such as bacteria.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS AND NOSE BRIDGE to allow fit on most adults.
- PROUDLY AUSSIE OWNED COMPANY that is selling exclusively within Australia
- 5 MASKS SOLD = 1 DONATED to Aussies that need them most, such as medical front liners and aged care workers.
- Washable Cotton Face Mask (Dimensions: 20cm x 15cm approx.)
- 2 x PM2.5 filters
HOW TO WEAR
- Unfold mask
- Insert PM2.5 filter
- Hook adjustable straps behind ears to cover mouth and nose with mask to minimise gaps
- Press inner strip to fit nose bridge
- The filter has a 42-84 hour life span depending on the level of exposure to air pollutants, so lasts around 2 weeks if used for an average of 3-6 hours per day, or 1 month if only used 1-2 hours per day.
- Remove filter before washing.
- Hand wash only with warm water and soap, then hang dry.
- We recommend washing at least once per week if worn daily.
Mask Mate product is made in China, and produced and packed by machine to minimise human contact for hygiene purposes. We import the product into Australia following strict Australian customs and border security and safety protocol.
Mask Mate does not impact the supply and distribution of medical grade masks for medical front-liners.
All sales and donations of our product are taking place exclusively within Australia to offer our country every chance of overcoming the pandemic.