Handwoven Herringbone Cheese and Wine Organiser
This handwoven leather organiser houses all of your dinner party cheese and wine needs. It includes two cheese knives, a butter knife and a chutney spoon, all forged from brass and finished in brushed gold. For the wine contingent, we’ve added in an ergonomic stainless steel waiters-friend corkscrew and a brass and cork spherical wine bottle stopper.
- Knives are forged from brass and finished in brushed gold
- Two cheese knives
- Butter knife
- Chutney spoon
- Ergonomic stainless-steel waiters-friend corkscrew
- Brass and cork spherical wine bottle stopper
- Mantidy signature handwoven herringbone pattern.
- 100% Genuine and vegetable tanned full-grain cowhide leather.
- Comes with a luxury black gift box - ready for gifting.
- All our herringbone rolls are ethically produced in the Philippines.
VEGETABLE TANNED AND HANDWOVEN:
Our handwoven range is distinguished by its herringbone weave. The products are made with attention to detail and quality, thanks to our resident chief tanner in the Philippines, Gaetano Scarlata, who uses a special leather formulation called Timberland. It is a full-grain cowhide leather, tanned following the strict Italian standards and uses only safe vegetable tanning reagents. It is aniline dyed through and milled to achieve the suppleness needed. The leather's durability gets better with time; it gets softer and acquires a beautiful patina imparting a character.
Buying each product from our Herringbone Collection, you help us through our suppliers and GREAT Women Initiative to help the women (traditional mats and market baskets weavers) in Sibaltan Village, Philippines to get better wages and improve the infrastructure of their community.
- Unrolled: L13.5”(34cm) x W5.7”(15cm)
- Rolled: L3”(8cm) x W3”(8cm) x H5.7”(15cm)
- Box Size: L6.7”(17cm) x W4.2”(11cm) x H3.5”(9cm)
- Weight: 450g
- Weight with packaging: 600g